Vermicompost Organic Fertilizer Manufacture

This is a verified supplier can provide quality products and have passed the Business License Check.

Home>Products>bone meal organic fertilizer>Organic Powder Fish Fertilizer Price Form China Supplier image

English

Product Details

Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral Raw Material: Seaweed Type: Organic Fertilizer
Odour: Seaweed Water-Soluble: ≥100% Fish Protein Liquid Protein: ≥17%
Fish Protein Liquid Free Amino Acid: ≥3% Fish Protein Liquid Organic Matter: ≥15% Fish Protein Liquid Total Amino Acid: ≥18%
Fish Protein Liquid Insoluble Matter: ≤2% Fish Protein Powder Protein: ≥90% Fish Protein Powder Free Amino Acid: ≥18%
Fish Protein Powder Organic Matter: ≥70% Fish Protein Powder Insoluble Matter: ≤1% Fish Protein Powder Moisture: ≤5%
Fish Protein Powder Total Amino Acid: ≥90% Trademark: Bluealga Transport Package: Plastic, According to Your Requirements
Specification: according to your requirements Origin: Shandong

Contact Us

Vermicompost Organic Fertilizer Manufacture
Address
Phone(Working Time)
Fax